Margaret C. Saiki DVM
Dr. Margaret C. Saiki, a California licensed veterinarian, performs in-home humane pet euthanasia as part of her mobile veterinary house call practice. Dr. Saiki helps owners with that special good-bye and understands the length, depth and breathe of grieving involved in pet loss.
As a graduate of one of the top veterinarian schools in the country she has accrued over twenty years of clinical experience. She was the medical director at United Emergency Animal Clinic before she founded Saiki Veterinary Mobile Care veterinary practice.
She has two cats, Miss Camilla and Bubby Nubs and a Yorkie, “Ace”.
- Colorado State University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Founder/Medical Director, Saiki Veterinary Mobile Care
- Medical Director, United Emergency Animal Clinic
- Veterinarian, Adobe Animal Hospital, Los Altos
- Diplomate of ABVP (American Board of Veterinary Practitioners) Companion Animal Medicine, 1993-2003
- Member, HABA (Human Animal Bond Association)
- Post-Doctorate, AAAS Congressional Science Fellowship (American Association for the Advancement of Science)
- Bachelors degree, University of Hawaii