Dr. Margaret Saiki has been a Veterinarian for more than 20 years and has provided in home dog and cat euthanasia services since 2003.
- Colorado State University College of Veterinary Medicine, 1983
- Medical Director, United Emergency Animal Clinic (7yrs)
- Diplomate, ABVP (American Board of Veterinary Practitioners) Companion Animal Medicine, 1993-2003
- Member: American Ass. of Human-Animal Bond Veterinarians
- Post- Doctorate, AAAS Congressional Science Fellowship (American Association for the Advancement of Science), 1992
- Adobe Animal Hospital, Los Altos (10 yrs.)
- University of Hawaii
Dr. Saiki has performed in home humane pet euthanasia, as part of her mobile Veterinary house call practice at www.vetmobilecare.com helping owners with that special good-bye. She understands the length, depth and breathe of grieving involved in pet loss.
She has two cats, Miss Camilla and Bubby Nubs and a Yorkie, “Ace”.
600 Pennsylvania Ave. #23
Los Gatos, Ca. 95030
Service areas include: Los Gatos, Los Altos, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Campbell, San Jose, Mountain View, Santa Clara, and Saratoga, CA